We operated as PM for the partial and totally replacement of some of the existing AC Units.
Main activities was:
- new ACS installation to feed the new Galley dedicated for the Italian Restaurant on deck 5; new cold and hot water line routing from the main manifold located on deck 6 to the new ACS;
- new supply and exhaust lines to/from the new galley on deck 5;
- new exhaust line installation inway of Aft Engine Casing, from deck 5 to deck 14, where the new exhaust fan have been located;
- new fresh air intake louver installation, on deck 4, and inlet line arrangement up to new ACS on deck 5;
- new Italian Restaurant H-Vac system modification;
- new Fancoil installation on deck 12, to support the modified Arcade zone;
- various existing ACS modification.
The dry dock lasted almost two months.